Sisu is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to join our growing go-to-market team. In this role, you’ll work directly with sales, marketing, and the executive team to design, deliver, and optimize demand generation programs. In addition to helping build pipeline for the Sisu go-to-market teams, you’ll help craft our growth strategy, own our marketing stack, and offer creative solutions to unique problems.
As our first Demand Generation Manager at Sisu, you will be responsible for leading and executing integrated multi-channel campaigns with a focus on driving pipeline creation. You’ll get to plan, execute, and report on our full marketing strategy, from creative emails, engaging webinars, social, and content campaigns to increase pipeline for our sales team. And, you’ll bring a data-savvy approach to both our content and our execution internally.
On our small, dynamic team, you’ll have opportunities beyond demand generation as well. Our marketers help mentor new team members, present at events large and small, and create content read by a global audience.
What you'll accomplish:
- Develop end-to-end campaigns and programs in concert with product marketing, sales, and events
- Create campaign promotion content, including landing pages, email promotions, advertising, website copy, and more
- Lead the growth and measurement across our acquisition channels: email, nurture, webinars, content, social, webinars and more
- Work closely with our BDR team to create awareness, engagement, and professional follow up to the campaigns you manage
- Strategize with Marketing and Sales Leaders to create effective demand generation programs and campaigns that increase qualified sales pipeline
- Analyze campaign results in detail, draw insights and make data-based adjustments
What you'll need to be successful:
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data warehouses, and the desire to help enterprises solve problems in new ways
- Stellar interpersonal skills and strong team values
- Excellent communication skills: you will be writing copy for email and landing pages, and roll out comprehensive campaign plans to the entire Sales team, setting goals and expectations
- Expertise in understanding data, telling stories and executing across channels to create a customer-focused experience
- Excellent project management of integrated, cross-channel campaigns including but not limited to direct mail, digital ads, email marketing, events, and webinars to drive pipeline
- Metrics-driven mindset and excels in setting KPIs, tracking progress and achieving goals
- Deep knowledge of Marketo and Salesforce, plus experience in the world of enterprise B2B SaaS are a definite plus
For a demand generation professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.