Sisu is looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our San Francisco team! In this role, you’ll work directly with our executives and engineering leaders to source, recruit, and hire a wide range of engineering and non-technical roles.
You will ensure high-quality candidates are recruited effectively and enjoy a positive, comprehensive, and smooth interview experience as they interact with Sisu. This is an excellent opportunity to participate in the complex recruiting needs of fast-growing startup.
What you'll accomplish:
- Own and manage a consistent, high-quality, and data-driven recruitment program, creating a truly outstanding candidate experience
- Build a hiring process that upholds our values and develops a dynamic, diverse, and high-quality candidate pipeline across teams
- Collaborate with and manage the performance of external recruiting agencies
- Work closely with the rest of the Sisu team to find, recruit, and engage with potential active and passive candidates
- Become a trusted resource and guide for candidates looking to take the next step in their careers
- Along with hiring managers and executives, plan, coordinate, and schedule a seamless interview process
- Work closely with hiring teams to effectively develop clear and successful hiring strategies, while setting clear expectations with a strong understanding of broader business needs.
What you'll need to be successful:
- A strong understanding and experience in identifying strong candidates. You’re motivated by finding the best person for the job, rather than simply selling a role.
- Results-oriented mindset with a successful track record of achieving goals
- Effective qualification of strong candidates, clearly anticipating hiring manager needs
- Strong desire to build a company as an in-house recruiter
- A team player, self-motivated, results driven, with excellent communication and organizational skills. When you find problems, you look to identify solutions
For a technical recruiting professional, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive engineering organization.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.