At Sisu, we're building a software platform that empowers people to make better decisions using data. Based on years of cutting-edge research at Stanford, the platform helps business understand why their key metrics are changing, in real-time, and using all their data.
We’re looking for a thoughtful, data-savvy, and product-focused designer to join our growing team. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to drive the visual and interaction identity of Sisu, as well as design and launch a wide range of product experiences from concept to implementation. You’ll have a big impact on our customers, our overall business, and Sisu’s future growth. For a sense of how we like to work with each other and approach problems, check out Sisu’s values
What you’ll accomplish
- Refine and implement Sisu’s look and feel in the product
- Design and ship business-critical, user-centric, data-oriented product experiences
- Create storyboards, wireframes, and prototypes to communicate your ideas to the team
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, and sales to identify and prioritize customer needs
- Elevate design thinking and culture at Sisu, as part of our small, but growing design team
What you’ll need to be successful
- A strong sense of design fundamentals, including iconography, typography, color, and data visualization
- Creativity, persistence, and inquisitiveness about analytics, BI, and enterprise data, and the desire to help businesses solve problems in new ways
- A track record of designing and building rich, accessible desktop experiences
- Ability to design and iterate quickly and efficiently in a dynamic setting
- Comfort tackling ambiguous problem spaces and ability to bring clarity through problem definition, scoping, and prioritization for design
- Prior experience conducting customer research of any type and ability to synthesize qualitative feedback with data to guide design decisions
- Experience teaming up with engineers and designers to build and ship products
- Familiarity with design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, and Principle
Nice to have
- Prior experience building enterprise or data-oriented products
- Prior experience with data visualization
For a product designer, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.