At Sisu, we're building a software platform that empowers people to make better decisions using data. Based on years of cutting-edge data systems research at Stanford, the platform provides actionable insights to businesses from their data. We use novel data mining and machine learning techniques to produce these insights and deliver them through an elegant, modern web interface.
We’re looking for frontend engineers to join our growing team. In this role, you will have the opportunity to have a substantial impact on our frontend codebase and work closely with our design and product teams to build a next-generation analytics platform.
What you’ll accomplish:
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to build new product functionality
- Scale our Typescript/ React / Redux frontend
- Cultivate your design skills and transform Figma mocks into working prototypes
- Shape the engineering culture and mentor new engineers as our small, dynamic team grows
What you’ll need to be successful:
- Experience building user-facing products
- Fluency in HTML, CSS, and ES6
- Understanding of web app communication and REST APIs
Nice to haves:
- Experience with Typescript, Redux, Webpack, Sass, or Reactstrap
- Experience with Python and Flask, which we use for our web app backend
For a growth-oriented software engineer, there’s no better environment to advance your career, develop your skills, and make an impact along the way. As you mature in this role, you’ll have the chance to work with global leaders, learn from industry mavericks, and help build an amazing, eclectic, and supportive organization at Sisu.
Sisu is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.