This Retail/Realtor Sales Representative will be responsible for face to face enrollments at retail partnership locations that promote and sell the client's month to month and term electricity products. Their primary responsibility will be to build, manage, and sustain key strategic relationships with real estate professional in assigned brokerage territories. Sales agents will be responsible for meeting daily and monthly sales goals set by management. This position will report directly to Territory Sales Manager as well as work closely with the other members of the Sales Team to determine best practices and market trends that support the sales initiatives.
This is a W2 Contract position for $17/hr + commissions! No weekends! No Door to Door
• Responsible for driving overall sales results within store
• Execute provided sales strategy and tactics for assigned store and/or territory
• Travel within assigned market to find and drive new points of business
• Achieve and maintain performance metrics and provide best-in-class service
• Attend team meetings, including but not limited to one-on-one and team training sessions
• Ensure that key policies and procedures (e.g. documents, record keeping, etc.) are understood and followed.
• Based on information provided by the customers, analyze information to match the correct offer to fit the customers’ needs
• Exceptional selling and communication skills in order to introduce and sell new products and expand growth on new and current product lines; Professional Demeanor & Appearance
• Proven track record for exceeding established sales goals
• Excellent demonstration of closing skills
• Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
• Exceptional communication skills with a true desire and willingness to help customers
• Persistent, “no-quit” attitude; cannot be phased by “No”-
• Outgoing personality with ability to naturally strike up conversation with anyone
• Ambitious, Trustworthy, and Dependable.
• Bilingual speaker a plus
Educational and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma/GED required - Bachelors Degree
- 2+ years of retail sales, marketing, business to business development (B2B)
- Computer software proficient (Salesforce CRM, etc.)