BUSINESS ANALYST II
W2 Contract Position (6+ months)
The Multibrand Business Operations Analyst will be responsible for supporting Business Owners and the Agile Product Owner in developing features and user stories for our maximize digital transformation efforts. The Business analyst will collaborate between the Agile Product Owner and business teams to assist the Product Owner in gathering problem statements, business needs and translating those into user stories to be handed off to the agile team supporting Multi-brand digital transformation. This role requires that the individual is both strategic and hands-on technically and will employ user centered design methodology and thinking to deliver best-in-class and customer-first digital experiences for Multibrand Retail Customers. The Business Analyst will also lead process improvement projects. This includes identifying and analyzing processes for opportunities and developing / implementing strategies to drive efficiency gains and leverage automation.
• Translates customer "needs" and "wants" into requirements, and shepherd requirements through delivery by collaborating with the agile development team
• Understand business expectations, requirements, and expected business value for initiatives
• Construct high-level product epics and features
• Develop features into user stories that are granular enough for a sprint and convey the goals and vision for each sprint with the project team
• Consults with business teams to understand current and future business needs requiring digital solutions
• Understanding and experience handling complete product life cycle and minimally viable products
• Collaborate with the development team to define, design, accept and adapt features and ensure each iteration delivers expected result
• Experience working on digital projects, mobile and web applications
• Collaborates with Business Product Managers to manage the teams’ product roadmap and releases
• Generates meaningful insights to inform experience improvements
• Collaborates with marketing and other stakeholders when needed to drive effective strategies for achieving digital goals
• Manages prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support
• Works closely with development teams and business teams to deliver products
• Triage and prioritize product improvement ideas received from different sources
• Combine the customer feedback, development ideas and future ideas to submit to the agile development team to build and manage the product backlog
• Actively work on the product backlog and update it at regular intervals
• Document user stories along with acceptance tests
• Experience within a digital marketing agency
• Experience with Project Management/Agile Scrum process
• Experience with web analytics tools and root cause analysis in digital channels
• Experience with digital optimization and performance
• 3 - 5 years professional work experience including data analytics, business analyst, and continuous process
• Demonstrated abilities in problem-solving and team projects or advanced degree and applicable work
• Experience with product management
Interpersonal Skills - Communication & Analytical
• Strong business, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead and to foster collaboration and communication across teams
• Strong verbal/written communication and strategic thinking
• High confidence level, ability to take ownership and accountability
• Proactive approach to problem solving.
• Excellent communicator - both written and verbal.
• Strong leadership, presentation, and problem-resolution skills.
• Familiar with the creative development process; collaborating on user experience planning with cross-functional design and development teams
• Detail oriented, problem solver that enjoys proposing solutions to improve our customer satisfaction, reduce friction points and increase effectiveness of processes.
• Works well with others; delivers positive energy to the team
• Ability to work in a fast paced team environment and consistently meet deadlines