W-2 Contract (6+ months)
The Project Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects within the Customer Service team. Candidate will possess strong strategic thinking, problem solving, communication and analytical skills and must be able to work in a fast paced, collaborative, entrepreneurial environment.
• Responsible for implementation of Continuous Process Improvements as needed to enhance the Customer Experience
• Candidate should have a proven track record of successfully delivering Customer Service projects representing a balanced understanding of business needs and technical capabilities
• Organize project teams by identifying areas of needed expertise and required skills
• Manage overall delivery of project across all functions including requirements gathering and project approval, design, build/customization, integration, and testing
• Manage requirements and project approval process, including obtaining sign-off from all business lines and overseeing the change management process for tracking changes, once sign-off has been completed.
• Define, track, and ensure completion of project milestones and deliverables
• Identify, assess impact of and resolve project issues and conflicts with management and/or project team
• Support budget tracking efforts to build NPV, allocating operational costs to appropriate projects
• Provide regular communications on project status to executive management and internal project teams
• Improve quality, implementation timing and cost for projects
• Build strong relationships
• Internal: Establish strong contact with all business functions and act as central hub
• External: Coordinate, act as day-to-day project contact with partner teams
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Accounting, Engineering, or Computer Science required.
• Minimum of 5 years project management experience managing complex and multiple projects in dynamic and demanding environments; experience managing integration, Telephony, and IVR projects preferred
• Project/strategic planning and business background with understanding of assigned areas of responsibility
• Knowledge of the utility and/or the deregulated energy industry a plus
Additional Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of audiences in both written and oral form
• Ability to develop recommendations/action plans and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Root cause analysis and problem-solving skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize both routine and unpredictable work activities and identify exceptions and recommend solutions to leadership.
• Excellent personal computer skills within a Windows environment demonstrating advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and with teams. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to use good judgment to make recommendations and decisions.
• Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities.