EDUCATIONAL CENTER DIRECTOR
W2 DIRECT HIRE
HOUSTON HEIGHTS AREA
This client is dedicated to not only meeting, but exceeding today's top education standards. Corporate level and regional accreditation is a symbol of our organization's commitment to integrity. Specializing in tutoring, assisting and increasing the educational advancement of students.
Position comes with a competitive salary + benefits package for full-time employment.
- Responsible for managing both the administrative activities and the developmental educational activities of the center
- Manages the operations, meeting marketing goals, overseeing revenue, data entry, billing, collections and scheduling
- Conduct monthly teacher meetings and trainings
- Supervises instruction , ensure effectiveness, accuracy, thoroughness, and competency of all instruction
- Manages all aspects examination preparation services, program, program revision, instruction, and student progress
- Bachelors Degree required - in Education, Business Administration, or closely related field
- 2+ years in a leadership roles, understanding educational industry
- Background in education is extremely helpful
- Accounts payable and receivable knowledge (Excel - Intermediate to Advanced necessary)
- Great organizational and communication skills required
- Able to coach staff, market services, increase profitability of the center
- Work with and provide exceptional customer service to parents and participants of the services offered.
Job Type: Full-time