W-2 Contract (6+ months)
Analyst: Digital Transformation
Summary: Join a dynamic and innovative team as we work to grow the online experience for all our client's retail brands. As a Digital Transformation Sr Analyst you will provide data, analytic and insights support to Digital Transformation Agile teams. On a weekly basis, this role will define reporting requirements, analyze feature performance, submit recommendations based on findings, and implement ongoing proactive changes based on these conclusions. Other responsibilities include expanding the analytics capabilities across the team, promoting proper analytics processes, staying up to date on Adobe Analytics offerings, and identifying new data sources to help ensure robust, well rounded analysis.
• Manage analytics projects across several initiatives overseeing and architecting analytic needs and implementation of technical reporting requirements such as success events, tracking variables, and analytics properties.
• Work with, advise, and direct digital transformation teams to achieve conversion and performance goals on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis
• Provide analytical data to teams to help determine feature value and priority levels
• Provide deep dive analysis and recommendations based on performance data to meet and exceed business goals. Present findings to internal and external stakeholders
• Maintain and publish key performance reports with insight reflections summarizing report results.
• Optimize and automate recurring reporting as needed
• Serve as an analytics evangelist across the organization helping others to understand how to use data to inform their work
• Mentor and coach less experienced analysts
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 5+ years of experience in digital marketing, ecommerce space
• 5+ years in reporting and analytics
• Advanced knowledge of Adobe Analytics. Certification(s) preferred
• Basic knowledge of tag management tools (ex: Adobe DTM, Ensighten, Telium, Adobe Launch)
• Strong Excel, PPT skills required
• Ability to understand digital marketing data and deliver business recommendations
• Attention to detail, task management, self-motivated, resourceful
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• Strong solution driven problem solving skills