W2 DIRECT HIRE
WEST UNIVERSITY AREA (77005)
This client is dedicated to not only meeting, but exceeding today's top education standards. Corporate level and regional accreditation is a symbol of our organization's commitment to integrity. Specializing in tutoring, assisting and increasing the educational advancement of students.
Position comes with a competitive salary + benefits package for full-time employment.
- Teach each student during his/her first session and as needed
- Create and maintain student & teacher schedules. Anticipate teacher needs, minimize teacher, and clerical payroll costs by optimizing teacher-student ratios
- Perform educational administrative tasks, as directed including administering, correcting, and writing tests and conferences
- Conduct initial inquiries, consults, and intakes
- High School Diploma or GED required; Bachelors highly preferred
- 2+ years in a office management setting
- Accounts payable and receivable knowledge (Excel - Intermediate to Advanced necessary)
- Great organizational and communication skills required
Job Type: Full-time