RECRUITING COORDINATOR - W2 CONTRACT
1 YEAR CONTRACT
The Recruiting Coordinator will partner directly with recruiters, candidates, HR team members, and hiring managers to facilitate and support all phases of the recruiting/onboarding process under limited supervision. The Recruiting Coordinator will help with coordination and scheduling of interviews for candidates and take ownership in all of the logistics of the interview process. Additionally, they will oversee onboarding activities for any new employees entering the company and internal transfers. Lastly, they will the Recruiting Coordinator will manage vendor relationships and Talent Acquisition initiatives.
Essential Job Functions
• Supports a fast-paced recruiting department with interview scheduling needs, candidate travel, new employee/transferee onboarding.
• Plans and executes interview days; including creating schedules, procuring space, confirming candidate travel, conducting interviewer sign-up, creating candidate packet, and greeting candidates.
• Completes onboarding process for all new hires to include background screening and pre-employment testing.
• Acts as point of contact for candidates regarding Applicant Tracking System (ATS), post-offer onboarding, I-9 verifications, and day one itinerary
High School Diploma or GED; Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree highly preferred
• 4 years of total work experience with at least 2 years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or HR Coordinator position supporting Recruiting or HR departments OR Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of experience in a Recruiting Coordinator or HR Coordinator position supporting Recruiting or HR departments.
• 2 years extensive experience using MS Office Suite with emphasis on Outlook and Excel
• 1 year experience with pulling detailed reports and analyzing data for accuracy.
• Must be able to multi-task and handle changing priorities.
• 4 years of experience recruiting, testing, onboarding, and sourcing recruiting opportunities.
• 4 years of experience using an ATS. SuccessFactors Recruiting and Onboarding Suite preferred.