PROCESS RESEARCH ANALYST - W2 CONTRACT
Downtown Houston, TX
$21/hr or DOE
Contract Length - 6 months
Industry: Energy & Electricity
The Process Research Analyst position is the primary contact for resolution of process issues affecting the Call Center organization. The analyst will conduct analysis, make recommendations, document processes and respond to Customer Care Representatives (CCRs) with answers and resolutions to their process issues and questions. The analyst must develop skills and knowledge to effectively address and resolve issues across multiple functional groups.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Analyze and research documentation/process issues that are submitted from the Customer Care organization.
• Document/edit business processes, step actions and scripting.
• Communicate research results to the Customer Care organization.
• Monitor System Outage calendar and communicate scheduled outages to the Customer Care organization.
• Manage small changes into the Customer Care organization through coordination with key business and information technology teams.
• Document end user processes, step actions, and scripting in support of all implemented changes.
• Perform document testing for system and processes changes.
• Ensure that activities within Customer Care align with our defined Customer Experience Standards to create a consistent experience for customers and prospects who interact with us by phone, chat, and email.
• Identify opportunities for improvement to existing processes for call center operations.
Experience & Education
• Required: High school diploma or equivalent GED.
• Preferred: 4-year Bachelor’s Degree from accredited University.
SAP & CRM knowledge
Knowledge and experience with energy industry or retail operations
Project Management or Business Analysts experience considered a plus
Strong organizational skills
Customer service experience
Strong analytical skills