EDUCATIONAL TEACHING SUPERVISOR
W2 DIRECT HIRE
WEST UNIVERSITY AREA (77005)
This client is dedicated to not only meeting, but exceeding today's top education standards. Corporate level and regional accreditation is a symbol of our organization's commitment to integrity. Specializing in tutoring, assisting and increasing the educational advancement of students.
Position comes with a competitive salary + benefits package for full-time employment.
- Principally responsible for managing all Center testing and instructional activity.
- Ensured that all instruction at the Center is conducted to the highest standard of performance and service
- Hire, train, manage, coach, observe, and evaluate teachers or assist with the Assistant Center Director as needed
- Conduct Initial Inquiries, intakes, consultations, and student interim conferences
- Bachelors Degree required - in Education, Business Administration, or closely related field
- 2+ years in a leadership roles, understanding educational industry
- 3+ years in education, tutoring, and coaching
- Accounts payable and receivable knowledge (Excel - Intermediate to Advanced necessary)
- Great organizational and communication skills required
- Understanding hiring practices, training and developing
- Work with and provide exceptional customer service to parents and participants of the services offered.
Job Type: Full-time