INAP is seeking a passionate and creative individual looking to contribute his/her skills to the User Experience and User Interface Design initiative. The UI/UX Designer will be responsible for designing and maintaining high quality digital experiences. This individual must be able to work independently.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and deliver high quality mockups, low and high fidelity prototypes and final production visuals for various platforms (web, mobile, application).
- Demonstrate conceptual thinking, pixel perfect design and flawless delivery while meeting brand requirements.
- Concept several ideas with the ability to objectively filter and evolve the best ideas and drive the project through execution.
- Manage multiple problem solving tasks with little supervision.
- Apply design-thinking principles through deep team collaboration in an agile environment.
- Lead ideation sessions/design studios, design walkthroughs with development and other stakeholders.
- Lead UI/UX in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including product ideation and definition, design, user research and usability testing.
- Present objectives, design approach, and creative solutions to stakeholders in an articulate and persuasive manner.
- Collaborate with developers in a SCRUM environment on a day-to-day basis.
- Constantly develop yourself as well as your teammates, and contribute to the movement of a design led company.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Experience in concept ideation, design strategy, prototyping and crafting the visual interface.
- Mastery of UX design and prototyping toolset (Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Axure, Invision, Balsamiq, etc.) Bonus for experience in motion design or front-end coding.
- Fluency in best practices for mobile and web-based UX and responsible design, with a deep and broad knowledge of usability principles and techniques. Experience with an agile development environment.
Education & Work Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), HCI, CS or a related field. Equivalent practical experience will be considered. High school diploma required.
- Minimum 3 years’ of progressing experience in the field of UI/UX.