| Every role at Simplus requires a professional who has a broad understanding of professional services and who possess the tool kit of a consultant. That tool kit will include stakeholder management, keen business acumen, the ability to create and maintain collateral, strong collaboration skills, the ability to lead workshops, kick offs and training sessions. Consultants within our teams have inquisitive minds and are striving to continually learn and bring their “a” game every day. Being part of the team here is not only contributing to the role you do, but also to the wider Simplus community. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education level, knowledge and work/industry experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educated experience
· 3+ certifications including Sales and Service Cloud Consultant
· 3+ experience in designing robust and powerful Salesforce solution
· Experience in requirement gathering workshops and have the ability to understand a client’s problem and come up with multiple solutions
· An advisory mindset for which your clients go back to you for more
· Ability to translate data/facts/info into opportunities
· Expertise in drawing activity flow and architecture diagrams
· Ability to explain technical issues with non-technical personnel
· Expertise in designing, sizing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions
RESPONSIBILTIES / DUTIES
· Participate in sessions with Salesforce.com customers and other team members to understand Business Requirements and Business Processes Analysis
· Document detailed business, functional & technical requirements and analyse data and execute data migration strategies and mapping
· Configuration of Salesforce.com and related third party application
· Testing – creation and execution of testing scripts
· Development of training material and training delivery to clients
· Assist project managers to manage delivery outcomes, time frames and change management processes
· Assist with identifying and escalating change requests
· Assist with sales proposals, tender responses, presentations and client meetings
· Liaison with clients on an ongoing basis, to maintain and develop the business relationship ensure satisfaction with services provided and identify opportunities for further growth
· Co-ordinate escalations to bring about resolution to meet client standards
· Always Promote the Company’s business in a positive and professional manner
This job description is a close guideline as to what you will be asked to do in your role. It is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to contribute to work outside of what is set within this document. Simplus is able to ask you to work outside of this remit within reasonable direction.