Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
The Inside Sales (IS) team is a critical component of our success, building our brand and making markets for our services. The IS team at Simplus is responsible for finding and/or developing leads while partnering with our external, enterprise sales organizations to bring "leads to close". We’re looking for people who want to help us fuel the company’s accelerated growth all while progressing their own sales career!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Contact C/VP/Director-level executives to generate and develop new prospects and opportunities
- Follow up with prospective leads following marketing campaigns and events
- Writing comprehensive scripts and follow up emails based on conversations with prospects.
- Build and maintain positive and long-term customer and prospect relationships; work to gain referral business
- Manage customer and prospect database and build account penetration plans in assigned territories
- Collaborate with Outside Sales team to assess qualified opportunities
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual goals with uncapped commission
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum 1+ years in B2B lead generation or inside sales role.
- Familiarity with CRM technology (Salesforce.com experience is preferred)
- Experience in strategic outbound calling that results in qualifying C-level, VP and Director-level contacts within identified target accounts and Fortune 1000 Companies in an assigned territory supporting multiple outside Sales Directors
- Successful history and methodology of cold calling and creating sales leads and work independently to identify 4-5 qualified leads per month with key decision makers.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding target goals.
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN:
- Competitive pay – $70,000 – $100,000 OTE
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Unlimited PTO!
- Fast paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Massive growth opportunities
- Respect for your ideas and recognition for a job well-done
- Exposure to the latest cloud computing and web technologies