The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Apex and the Force.com platform. Our developers are passionate, energetic, and constantly improving their skills and knowledge. We have unique environment and company culture that we value greatly; we are looking for developers with the right personality and attitude that will complement this.
Development is no longer just about knowing the intricacies of a specific language and how to create user-necessary tools, it is important to understand how systems can integrate, how frameworks are designed, and how to utilize the tools of configuration. If you enjoy challenging software, thinking outside the box, and building the next generation of integrated cloud-based solutions, then Simplus wants you!
- Experience and skilled in OOP languages (c#/Java/etc.)
- At least 1-4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Additional programming experience preferred (.NET/HTML/XMLSQL/SOQL)
- Program fluent in Apex and have a solid understanding of Apex classes
- Code Apex triggers
- Create Visualforce pages
- Confidently work off existing code
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship experience
- Ensure documentation and use and flow of application code is accurate and well written.
- Support development of internal Salesforce system.
- Gather, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package, and deploy to the customer’s real-life business application on the Force.com platform and Salesforce.com
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
- Design and develop integration between client’s applications and other systems, as required by customers.
- Highly productive, both working alone and in a team environment
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment