At Simplus, we are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and have fun. Simplus is a CPQ consulting partner (Oracle) and the leader in Quote-to-Cash implementations.
Our Managed Services group is seeking an Oracle CPQ Consultant to support client implementations and integrations (Oracle CPQ (BigMachines)).
- Apply critical thinking to design and implement solutions to meet customers’ needs
- Model and design new or existing product configurations in Oracle CPQ Cloud
- Manage and maintain BML scripting;, configure rules and data for Oracle CPQ Cloud and CRM systems
- Provide end-user support (Oracle CPQ) and drive item resolution within related applications, providing accurate responses and scalable solutions
- Employ consultative approach when discovering and discussing requirements with customer
Qualification and Experience
Must have 3 + years of Oracle CPQ implementation and support experience
- Developed implementation skills within Configuration, Commerce, and Document Engine
- Strong problem-solving abilities and technical aptitude
- Ability to multitask, be proactive, and function as part of a team
- Must be personable, friendly, self-motivated, reliable and able to work efficiently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Certifications highly preferred
- Fluent in English (verbal + written)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Computer Applications is helpful
Consider this... to be successful here at Simplus we demand three things....
Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Is this you?