Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus, we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Senior CLM Consultant / Solution Architect, you will:
Lead the development of the solution architecture and technical approach to meet customer’s business and organizational goals
- Participate in kickoff sessions, lead discovery workshops, and drive meetings with audiences of varying size and complexity
- Drive the process of capturing business process information, project details, and technical requirements; Capture and identify gaps and pain points of the customers
- Work closely with project management to breakdown tasks and plan timelines
- Present ideas, solutions, best practices, and approaches to customers (of varying levels) to ensure the project will meet customer needs
- Identify scope changes and work with the project and account team to address adjustments
- Lead the configuration and implementation of solutions using Conga or SpringCM product suite
- Perform business process modelling, workflow diagrams, template deconstruction and merge field mapping
- Give prototype demonstrations as appropriate
- Work directly with customer to clarify requirements, address and troubleshoot issues, follow up on tasks and actions needed for the project
- Ensure the creation of test cases and unit and smoke testing of end to end solutions leveraging other teammates and tools such as Jira
- Develop training materials that reflect the solutions including admin and train the trainer materials
- Lead other teammates to be productive and contributing members of the team by identifying and delegating work while taking responsibility for overall success of the implementation
- Be mindful of scope and hours available for project work
- Make time for self-study to hone expertise in target product suite; seek certifications in target technologies
To be successful, the CLM Consultant must have hands on experience in several implementations using Salesforce skills as well as:
6-8 years experience working within the Salesforce platform at Administrative, Development, Architect levels
- 2+ years CLM experience preferred, preferably in an architect role (with configuration and integration experience)
- Experience with Conga or SpringCM product suite highly desired
- Experience facilitating requirements gathering and design sessions with customers
- Understands project/development life cycle; Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) concepts (helpful)
- Have developed workflows and process models using tools like Draw.io, Lucid Chart, Visio
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A history of working in Professional Services/Consulting is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work remote and independently
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects