Salesforce Data Integration Architect
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
· Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
· Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
· Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Data Integration Architect at Simplus, you will be responsible for various pre and post sales activities, data integration project delivery, and data integration practice development. Some of your responsibilities will include:
· Leading decision making around technology concerns across the enterprise, ensuring architectural principles are applied and demonstrating strong operational and financial acumen to guide technology decisions and enable client success
· Creating clear deliverables and innovative solutions (Sales, Service, CPQ, Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica) in an organized SOW
· Cultivate relationships with stakeholders and proactively communicate architectural decisions, plans, goals and strategies to the stakeholders in IT and the business. Educate stakeholders on the value of enterprise architecture and provide consultation by anticipating future business and technology scenarios.
· Identify new technologies that meet specified cost-benefit criteria and take appropriate action to introduce relevant technologies to the company. This may include proof of concept activities, cost-benefit documentation, training, configuration recommendations, contract and service level requirements, etc.
· Effectively communicating and delegating development tasks to a managed developer team. Time management and team collaboration is key to success here at Simplus.
· Pre-Sale - retaining knowledge of our professional services and suite of capabilities in order to successfully present and market our solutions and services
· Post-Sale - maintaining client and project team contact to review solution creation and implementation; provide support as a primary POC and resident expert; assist in the development of reusable assets (for client and Simplus)
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Ability to grasp both high-level corporate objectives and related requirements and architect the best-practice solutions.
· Experience in one or more of these tools: Informatica, Mulesoft, Jitterbit, Dell Boomi, Salesforce data loader, SOQL/SOSL and REST/SOAP APIs
· Knowledge and expertise in current transformation technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL
· Knowledge of data integration disciplines of messaging (ESB) for real-time data propagation, service-oriented architecture (SOA) for information sharing, and extract, transfer and load (ETL) for data staging, massaging and movement
· Must be proficient in the Salesforce object data model and native Salesforce languages (Apex, SOQL) as well as integration of Salesforce with other applications using multiple integration patterns such as SOAP/REST web services, APIs, batch processes, connectors, middleware etc.
· Familiarity of business applications such as: NetSuite, Salesforce, Dynamics AX/CRM, SAP, Workday, Ariba, Zuora etc.
· Familiarity with source control, release management and experience using source control tools (eg. Git, CircleCI, JenkinsCI).
· Collaborate across Business and Technology functions to identify opportunities to leverage common solutions and extend the adoption of standards.
· Guide, evaluate and govern alignment of project solutions to architecture standards and patterns. Lead remediation efforts where gaps in alignment are identified. Ensure that non-functional requirements and architecture acceptance criteria are firmly understand, addressed, delivered and tested by the project.
· Mulesoft, Boomi, Informatica certifications preferred; all certifications will be considered.
This is a dynamic client-facing role in which you will collaborate and interact with prospective customers and internal teams to generate new business and also design advanced and innovative solutions. Strong communication skills and a superior work ethic are required, as are a passion for the industry and maturity to be a trusted adviser (internally and externally).