Every role at Simplus requires a professional who has a broad understanding of professional services and who possess the tool kit of a consultant. That tool kit will include stakeholder management, keen business acumen, the ability to create and maintain collateral, strong collaboration skills, the ability to lead workshops, kick offs and training sessions. Consultants within our teams have inquisitive minds and are striving to continually learn and bring their “a” game every day. Being part of the team here is not only contributing to the role you do, but also to the wider Simplus community.We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education level, knowledge and work/industry experience:
- BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience
- Solid business understanding and knowledge and experience of selling professional services solutions
- Great documentation skills and confidence in creating statements of work quickly and accurately. Ability to work with the service delivery teams to contribute to SOW and technical specifications
- Salesforce Services experience and understands how salesforce works and about how to use it to transform our customers environments.
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Strong experience sales with a track record in hitting your targets (be it people or revenue)
- Good organisational skills, with high energy, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency required to meet deadlines and work productively in a team environment
Behavioural Skills (e.g. negotiation skills, presentation skills)
- Having the tenacity to make calls, build pipeline and understand the complexity of working with Partner Sales Executive
- This is an end to end role that needs you to not only open doors, but account manage that client following our value of Client for Life.
- Excellent attention to detail and strong written skills are a must.
- Good personal energy, who likes the ownership that comes from working selling professional services engagements.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, qualification, evaluation, close and account management
- Develop and execute territory and account plans
- Meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Develop and manage sales pipeline by identifying new business opportunities from prospecting activities
- Manage existing customer base
- Develop and manage Partner relationships and joint opportunity planning for assigned territory
- Manage activity and track customer and transactional information in Salesforce CRM
- Coordinate and manage company resources throughout the sales cycle
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through Salesforce CRM
This job description is a close guideline as to what you will be asked to do in your role. It is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to contribute to work outside of what is set within this document. Simplus is able to ask you to work outside of this remit within reasonable direction.
We will move quickly for the right person, so if you have the desired experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.