The Simplus Operations team is seeking an experienced Learning and Development Specialist to help scale internal training initiatives including Simplus University.
Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the training team, operations team, and subject matter experts to develop online training content for Simplus University
- Administer the learning management system that powers Simplus University - including managing users, course completion tracking and analysis, and integrations with Salesforce
- Develop processes and systems to expedite the development of new courses and to accelerate the collection and standardization already existing training content
- Interview subject matter experts and develop new courses on a tight deadlines
- Collaborate with the Training and marketing team on gamification strategy and branding
- Contribute to internal training strategy around skills advancement and certification
- B.S. in Computer Science/MIS, Education, or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years in a curriculum development or training role, particularly for online, self-paced content
- Experience with video editing and course curriculum tools,Familiarity with administering learning management systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced environment, proactively
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
- 1+ year experience with an organization larger than 50 employees
- Ability to learn new tools quickly
- Experience developing SCORM courses is a plus
- Knowledgeable in training development best practices
- Excellent teaching skills and experience in corporate training
- Salesforce.com Admin or Certified Salesforce Instructor