Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Delivery Manager, you will have responsibilities as well, including:
- Working closely with our Sales team within a region being introduced at the scoping and solutioning stage so they can start to build trust and rapport with clients
- Developing account growth plans and strategies for existing Customers in collaboration with sales
- Maintaining customer touchpoint with accounts between engagements
- Ensuring the appropriate project team is defined whilst managing and mitigating staffing risks
- Transitioning clients smoothly from the sales process to the delivery team including; SOW reviews, defining project roles and responsibilities for kick off, and facilitating kick off preparation
- Maintaining an active role on projects in a project oversight role including; having a proactive engagement with the customer, serving as an escalation point, ensuring compliance and quality delivery, and controlling billable and non billable time.
- Leading and overseeing the sales support process from delivery perspective
- Managing a team of individuals that may include both direct and indirect reports; ensuring you understand individual development goals and how they will obtain them
- Ensuring teams are aligned to practice initiatives and supporting KPI/Metric attainment
To be successful, the Delivery Manager must have team leadership experience and have worked in a fast paced consulting environment.
- Experience managing team of 4 - 12 members
- Experience in managing matrix teams on enterprise level projects
- Strong verbal communication skills to speak to customers and delivery team members daily as well as good written communication skills
- Proven ability to establish themselves as trusted advisor to customer
- Proven ability to demonstrate leadership and have meetings with customers at the executive level
- Experience identifying opportunities to grow with clients needs
- Experience participating in the sales process to scope and help sell the value of Delivery Services