The Customer Success Manager will drive long term success and adoption as a trusted advisor to the Customer. These CSMs are the critical liaisons by which inbound and outbound activities will occur between the customer and our Managed Services technical team.
● Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce.com, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry.
● 2+ years’ experience with Salesforce administration, development, or configuration.
Responsibilities – Customer Success Manager
● Supporting new customer onboarding, knowledge transfer and setup of operations (processes and workflows, training/customer education, support portal, project, etc.)
● Liaison and coordination with offshore managed services teams to clarify issues, analyze problems and requirements
● Create and document change and enhancement requirements
● Handling the preparation and distribution of reporting on SLAs in line with our commitments to customers and helping to answer any questions arising from this reporting quickly and accurately
● Ensuring effective communication to customer stakeholders in the event of a SLA disruption, and owning escalations as it relates to service delivery
● Strong intellectual and salesforce operations depth, coupled with effective executive presence and a communication style that conveys expertise and instills confidence
● Identify and act quickly on opportunities to enhance customer experience
● Strong customer-centric mindset and ability to build and maintain strong, collaborative and effective relationships internally and externally
● Capacity to orchestrate and drive impact in processes throughout the Managed Services organization
● Interact with Salesforce and 3rd Party ISVs as necessary on behalf of the customers as it relates to day to day case work