The ideal candidate has extensive experience with Apex and the Force.com platform. Our developers are passionate, energetic, and constantly improving their skills and knowledge. We have unique environment and company culture that we value greatly; we are looking for developers with the right personality and attitude that will complement this.
Development is no longer just about knowing the intricacies of a specific language and how to create user-necessary tools, it is important to understand how systems can integrate, how frameworks are designed, and how to utilize the tools of configuration. If you enjoy challenging software, thinking outside the box, and building the next generation of integrated cloud-based solutions, then Simplus wants you!
- Gather, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package, and deploy business applications on the Force.com platform and Salesforce.com
- Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
- Design and develop customizations of the FinancialForce PSA application
- Ensure documentation and use and flow of application code is accurate and well written.
- Support development of internal Salesforce system.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Community Cloud, Salesforce Lightning, FinancialForce PSA
- At least 1-4+ years of Salesforce.com development experience
- Ability to Create Visualforce pages or lightning components
- Ability to Confidently work off existing code.
- Advanced understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and how and when to create custom objects, junction objects, and other model items.
- Experience with Salesforce URL manipulation required.
- Experience with Salesforce objects, fields, formula fields, process builder, workflows, and data migration required.
- Ability to Code Apex triggers, Apex batch, Apex queueable, Apex schedulable.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Highly productive, both working alone and in a team environment.
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment.
Nice to have:
- Ability to Develop API integrations.