| Every role at Simplus requires a professional who has a broad understanding of professional services and who possess the tool kit of a consultant. That tool kit will include stakeholder management, keen business acumen, the ability to create and maintain collateral, strong collaboration skills, the ability to lead workshops, kick offs and training sessions. Consultants within our teams have inquisitive minds and are striving to continually learn and bring their “a” game every day. Being part of the team here is not only contributing to the role you do, but also to the wider Simplus community. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education level, knowledge and work/industry experience:
· BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience
· 8+ years of relevant experience, including enterprise consulting experience, in a mid-to large-sized organization in positions of increasing responsibility
· Demonstrated expert level understanding of the Salesforce.com environment, including all processes, functionality and limitations.
· Demonstrated capability to document, analyse and transpose business requirements to quality functional requirements which delivered on time and to expected quality
· Relevant Salesforce certifications and consulting experience are strongly recommended
· Experience in assignments entailing the design, development, integration, testing, deployment, lifecycle management and documentation of software applications and databases
· Ability to understand and be responsive to customer needs and to advocate for customer success
· Strong presentation and facilitation skills - must be able to deliver workshops and strategize at a C level
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
· Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce.com platform.
· Analyse and Manage technical scope identified by the client
· Design, develop and demonstrate solution prototypes
· Must have the confidence and skill set to undertake assignments entailing the design, development, integration, testing, deployment, lifecycle management and documentation of software applications and databases
· Lead both functional and technical requirements gathering sessions, oversee the creation and maintenance of applications and related system documentation
· Offer guidance on best practice and efficiencies in utilisation with colleagues
· Maintain detailed knowledge of Salesforce.com Sales and Service Cloud and be responsible for creating custom solutions, combining applications from the AppExchange and utilising other tools that extend the product
· Work in a Pre-Sales function to appropriately scope project proposals collaboratively and demonstrate expert-level technical assistance.
This job description is a close guideline as to what you will be asked to do in your role. It is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to contribute to work outside of what is set within this document. Simplus is able to ask you to work outside of this remit within reasonable direction.