Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
- Excellent Business Analysis skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills and client relationship experience
- At least 3+ years of Salesforce.com BA/Functional experience
- Understanding of the Salesforce.com data model and when to use OOTB functionalities (custom objects, junction objects, and other model items)
- Solid understanding of Business Requirements gathering phase and translating user stories to applicable implementation strategies
- Highly productive, both working alone and in a team environment
- Multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced, customer driven environment
- SF Admin/Advanced Admin certification is a plus
- Owns overall quality of work for their assigned accounts.
- Triage of requests, proper delegation and maintaining appropriate work loads
- Review open items for assigned accounts
- Make sure all requests and work are properly validated
- Validation of all work before pushed to production.