Every role at Simplus requires a professional who has a broad understanding of professional services and who possess the tool kit of a consultant. That tool kit will include stakeholder management, keen business acumen, the ability to create and maintain collateral, strong collaboration skills, the ability to lead workshops, kick offs and training sessions. Consultants within our teams have inquisitive minds and are striving to continually learn and bring their “a” game every day. Being part of the team here is not only contributing to the role you do, but also to the wider Simplus community.We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educated experience
- Good experience using Salesforce CPQ.
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com platform functionality.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Able to serve as a liaison between both business and technical teams to drive effective, timely solutions that fulfil both strategic and operational needs.
- An advisory mindset for which your clients go back to you for more.
- Presales capability and interest in business acumen
- Professional/technical skills:
- 3+ years of experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level.
- CPQ experience, preferably in an functional/administrator role.
- Experience in requirement gathering workshops and have the ability to understand a client’s problem and come up with multiple solutions.
- Expertise in drawing activity flow and architecture diagrams.
- Expertise in designing, sizing, implementing and testing Salesforce solutions.
- 3+ certifications including Sales and Service Cloud Consultant is desirable.
RESPONSIBILTIES / DUTIES
- Build a clear requirements development strategy for each customer engagement.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations and can clearly communicate those to customers.
- Lead discovery workshops, which includes the facilitation of large audiences, solution presentations, and prototype demonstrations.
- Responsible for identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps in best practices.
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information into technical process components.
- Perform business process modelling, User experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming.
- Can interpret technical and business strategy roadmaps and apply a detailed technical solution.
- Comfortable building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce.
- Strong presenter to C Suite level audiences as well as technical teams.
- Comfortable with heavy involvement in user acceptance test planning.
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities).
- Has hands on experience in several mid-size, global implementations using Salesforce CPQ.
This job description is a close guideline as to what you will be asked to do in your role. It is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to contribute to work outside of what is set within this document. Simplus is able to ask you to work outside of this remit within reasonable direction.
We will move quickly for the right person, so if you have the desired experience, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
No agencies please.