Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus, we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Senior CLM Consultant, you will:
Partner with the Lead Consultant or Solution Architect and Project Manager to build clear requirements and support the development of a strategy for each engagement
- Participate in/lead portions of kickoff sessions, discovery workshops, and attend meetings with audiences of varying size and complexity and capture business process information, project details, and technical requirements; Capture gaps and pain points of the customers
- Configure and implement solutions using Conga or SpringCM product suite
- Perform business process modeling, workflow diagrams, template deconstruction and merge field mapping
- Give prototype demonstrations as appropriate
- Work directly with customer to clarify requirements, address and troubleshoot issues, follow up on tasks and actions needed for projects
- Create test cases and conduct unit and smoke testing of end to end solutions
- Manage Jira issues during UAT periods and remediate issues as needed
- Develop training materials that reflect the solutions including admin and train the trainer materials
- Proactively identify project needs and work at lead consultant on project related tasks to deliver on timeline and budget
- Work closely with project management to breakdown tasks and plan timelines
- Be mindful of scope and hours available for project work
- Make time for self-study to hone expertise in target product suite; seek certifications in target technologies
To be successful, the CLM Consultant must have hands on experience in several implementations using Salesforce skills as well as:
4+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- 2+ years CLM experience preferred, preferably in an administrator role (with configuration and integration experience)
- Experience with Conga or SpringCM product suite highly desired
- Understands project/development life cycle; Contract Lifecycle Management concepts (helpful)
- Have developed workflows and process models using tools like Draw.io, Lucid Chart, Visio
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A history of working in Professional Services/Consulting is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to work remote and independently
- Able to multitask and manage multiple projects
- Desire to tinker and have a spark to create and build