Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
In the role of Enterprise Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- Assembling and leading project teams based upon resource requirements
- Directing teams to deliver projects within the limitations of scope, schedule and budget
- Managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in all key work sessions; maintaining clear position as Simplus' spokesperson; and creating detailed status reports and summarized executive updates per agreement with client
- Resolving project issues by working together with the integrated client and Simplus team
- Managing all vendor procurement and evaluation processes related to the project/ project team
- Providing performance feedback to project team and Simplus delivery organization
- 5+ years of experience including 2-3 years as Project Manager experience (Salesforce experience required; CPQ or QTC experience preferred)
- Enterprise project management experience (CRM) preferred
- Consulting or professional services experience required
- Project budget management knowledge
- Proficiency in various methods of SDLC
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related field, preferred