Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a highly visible and customer-facing position, the Professional Services Solution Engineer works with an exceptional professional services organization, including Implementation Managers, product owners, process analysts and other solution engineers. Our clients trust the Solution Engineer to assist in the delivery of SpringCM as a fully functional, high-value document management solution in a timely and cost effective manner.
The candidate should be someone with experience in technical roles who is passionate about learning new technologies and who brings with them a diverse background and broad skillset including UI/front end development, middle tier application development, backend database – SQL/stored procedures, platform/3rd party integration using SOAP/REST APIs.
- Establishes and implements standards, procedures, testing protocols, quality assurance processes, and seeks ways to automate repetitive, predictable configuration processes.
- Provides remote (occasionally onsite) technical consulting with the company’s products and solutions to ensure customers are able to successfully deploy into production, to include planning, design, development, integration, testing and documentation of document-centric business process management technology implementations. Customer success and satisfaction will be a key measure of success
- Communicates and collaborates with customers, partners and team members to understand business needs and provides tailored solutions or design/architecture to meet their specific requirements
- Works and develops in third party platform technologies like Salesforce.com
- Implements end-to-end complex solutions using all elements/aspects of the SpringCM platform including workflow, eforms, and other in-browser configuration options
- Maintains ongoing documentation of consulting activities and delivers complete and comprehensive end-of-engagement reporting
- Contributes to a library of internal and customer-facing technical content- blogs, knowledge articles, technical documentation, code samples
- Interfaces with customers and partners on general and specific issues and involving other experts as necessary
- Works with existing SpringCM customers on their implementations on understanding, supporting, and extending their solutions
- 2+ years software development and design experience
- 1+ years software consulting experience
- 1+ years project management experience
- Proficiency in developing solutions on Saleforce.com (Apex/Visual Force/Apex Triggers/SOQL)
- In depth understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- Experience implementing workflow/BPM software (e.g. Lombardi, K2, Skelta) a big plus
- Knowledge of SSO/LDAP is an advantage
- Demonstrated ability to develop and deploy software solutions that meet customer requirements
- Ability to make formal and informal presentations to technical and non-technical staff
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Must be able to work independently or as a part of a team and must be self-motivated
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
- Must demonstrate a high degree of personal and professional integrity