Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Salesforce Consultant, you will have responsibilities as well, including:
- Leveraging a strong understanding of Salesforce (multi-cloud) capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers
- Working with our clients and all stakeholders to build clear requirements and a development strategy for each engagement
- Leading discovery workshops; facilitate meetings with large and remote audiences; develop and deliver solution presentations; and lead prototype demonstrations
- Identification and inventory of customer process pain points and gaps
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information; recommend leading practices; and present associated technical process components
- Performing business process modelling, user experience modeling and basic technical architecture diagramming
- Building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce
- Effectively leverage multiple implementation team types (User experience, Change Management, Global Development Centers, Developer Communities).
To be successful, the Salesforce Consultant must have hands on experience in several implementations using several of the Salesforce Clouds .
- 4+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- 1+ years CPQ experience preferred, preferably in an administrator role (with configuration and integration experience)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A history of working in Professional Services/Consulting is preferred.