Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Salesorce CPQ Consultant in our Managed Services group, you will have responsibilities as well, including:
- Leveraging a strong understanding of Salesforce CPQ capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers
- Working with our clients and all stakeholders to build clear requirements and a development strategy for each engagement
- Act as Lead Consultant, prioritizing work (new and backlog) and delivering solutions for remote clients (minimal travel required)
- Performing rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information; recommend leading practices; and present associated technical process components
- Building and demonstrating Salesforce CPQ prototypes in Salesforce
To be successful, the Salesforce CPQ Lead Consultant must have hands on experience in several implementations using Salesforce CPQ.
NOTE: Candidates with strong CPQ experience but limited Salesforce CPQ knowledge may still qualify for Consultant and Senior Consultant roles.
- 4+ years experience working within the Salesforce platform on an Administrative or Development level
- 1+ years CPQ experience, preferably in an administrator role (with configuration and integration experience)
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Partner Communities, and Force.com
- Strong presentation and communication skills