Every role at Simplus requires a professional who has a broad understanding of professional services and who possess the tool kit of a consultant. That tool kit will include stakeholder management, keen business acumen, the ability to create and maintain collateral, strong collaboration skills, the ability to lead workshops, kick offs and training sessions. Consultants within our teams have inquisitive minds and are striving to continually learn and bring their “a” game every day. Being part of the team here is not only contributing to the role you do, but also to the wider Simplus community.We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Education level, knowledge and work/industry experience:
- BA/BS degree in a computer discipline, or equivalent applicable experience
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira
- Experience in Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- 3+ years of experience Salesforce development experience using Apex and Visualforce
- 6 months Lightning Component development experience
- Experience building integrations with Salesforce and 3rd-party APIs with the Salesforce platform. In-depth knowledge of Salesforce SOAP API, REST API, and BULK API
- Extensive development experience using VisualForce, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform.
RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES
- Translate business requirements into well-architected customized solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Apply best practices and technical/business experience to Salesforce solutions, including design trade-offs and communication of design decisions
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations.
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Responsible for source code management including check-in, code merges, and branch management, using tools such as Git and Jenkins
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases and acquisitions.
This job description is a close guideline as to what you will be asked to do in your role. It is not exhaustive, and you may be asked to contribute to work outside of what is set within this document. Simplus is able to ask you to work outside of this remit within reasonable direction.
We will move quickly for the right person, so if you have the desired experience, please email email@example.com
No agencies please.