Simplus is a Platinum Salesforce Consulting Partner and the leader in Salesforce Quote-to-Cash implementations. We are looking for candidates who can challenge the status quo, resolve tough problems, and make complex things, simple.
As a member of Simplus we all have three (3) primary responsibilities:
- Be a critical thinker: solve tough problems for the world’s biggest brands, work together, and be relentless in ensuring successful outcomes for clients.
- Be a steward: look after each other and the company on our collective journey to success by being accountable, doing the right thing, and promoting a caring corporate culture.
- Be an underdog: be determined, crafty, spirited, resilient, and tenacious. Challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to take no for an answer.
As a Solution Architect @ Simplus you will be responsible for various pre and post sales activities; project delivery; and practice development. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Designing advanced and integrated solutions to enable client success
- Creating clear deliverables and innovative solutions (Sales, Service, Marketing clouds; CPQ) in an organized SOW
- Maintaining and developing relationships with key partners, clients and industry contacts
- Properly demonstrate and present custom solutions based on the Salesforce platform and ecosystem
- Pre-Sale - retaining knowledge of our professional services and suite of capabilities in order to successfully present and market our solutions and services (travel as needed (minimal))
- Post-Sale - maintaining client and project team contact to review solution creation and implementation; provide support as a primary POC and resident expert; assist in development of re-usable assets (for client and Simplus)
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record in professional services, strong Salesforce background (CPQ preferred; CPQ certification preferred; all certifications are advantage), is tech savvy and is self-motivated, and desire a #lifemadesimplus.
This is a dynamic client-facing role in which you will collaborate and interact with prospective customers and internal teams to generate new business and also design advanced and innovative solutions. Strong communication skills and a superior work ethic are required, as are a passion for the industry and maturity to be a trusted adviser (internally and externally). To ensure success we are seeking a Solution Architect that also has:
- A strong Salesforce market and product knowledge... and friends in the ecosystem
- A willingness to progress and adapt within a fast paced business and influence others to maintain course/ pace
- A desire to WIN.