Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 200 employees and more than a quarter million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard working team an independent, talented, top-notch CRM Training Manager with great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve
The CRM Training Manager is responsible for all training functions and activities for clients and staff. Subject matter expert to aid clients and staff in the training of the platform and modules, custom modifications and service needs for client data management. The ideal candidate will possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), technical, and problem solving skills, as well as proven internal and external customer service and documentation management experience. The position also requires successful collaboration with Simpleview teams: CRM Project Management and Developers, web, Sales and Account Services.
- Bridge the gap between Project Management and Account Services in meeting client training needs.
- Manage, respond, and work directly with customers on all training related customer support tickets.
- Demo and train customers on new database functionality.
- Demo live examples in presentations.
- Provide employee-training sessions for new employees on new CRM modules, existing modules and new features.
- Create, catalog, present and manage client onsite trainings and webinars.
- Create training materials to become part of a training library. Update and revise as needed.
- Bring consistency to client training. Build into the training process a dedicated resource to ensure proper client knowledge transfer.
- Conduct webinar sessions for clients and expansion of curricula.
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on demo modules.
- Create training tools, training checklist and training format for Project Managers to ensure clients are being properly trained during the redesign process.
- Thorough knowledge of Simpleview and DMO industry as well as CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate and efficiently work with the internal staff and departments.
- Ability to transfer knowledge to individuals and groups in person and electronically
- High level of industry and client knowledge
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Highly developed documentation skills
- Experience in a technology or marketing organization required. Experience in destination marketing a plus.
- Attendance, arriving at office on time
- Projects/tickets completed by due date and under budget
- Quality execution of tickets and projects
- Adherence to Simpleview’s Mission Statement and Core Values
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Flexible work available
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help & loads more