Since 2001, Simpleview has supported Destination Marketing Organizations (DMOs) with tools, knowledge and creativity to help them perform at the top of their game. We believe the world’s top cities and smallest towns each have a role to play in creating a better experience for the people who visit and a better life for the people who call it home.
With over 200 employees and more than a quarter million dollars dedicated to professional development yearly, we give customers a force for marketing and development know-how that’s head and shoulders above the rest. We have won Tucson’s Best Place to Work twice & we are THE #1 player in our field, in part because the solutions we program are smart, hard working and reliable.
We are looking to add to our professional, dedicated and hard working team an independent, talented, top-notch Product Education Specialist with great work ethic who thrives in organizations that constantly adapt and evolve.
Simpleview is seeking a Product Education Specialist to join our team of training professionals. The Product Education Specialist is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support to ensure efficiency in the Product Education division’s curriculum development, training needs, course scheduling and general operations. A successful applicant will have strong verbal and written communication skills, computer literacy and the ability to multi-task concurrent projects. This role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the capacity to correspond with internal management, team members and clients to ensure that training documentation and presentations concerning Simpleview’s content management system (CMS), customer relationship management system (CRM) and other products are accurate, timely and of high quality.
The Product Education Specialist reports to the Director of Product Education and will play a crucial part in supporting the overall Product department through a variety of organizational and analytical tasks
- Assist various departments, such as Account Services, CMS Operations, CRM Operations and Human Resources, with meeting clients and employees’ training needs.
- Develops documentation around new features and functionality in Simpleview’s products, such as the Simpleview CRM and CMS, including copy, video and/or imagery.
- Performs administrative functions associated with training, such as scheduling and preparing classroom environments.
- Supports and provides input to the design of new training plans and curriculum.
- Conducts on-site and Web-based training sessions on Simpleview’s products for employees and clients with minimal supervision and guidance from the Director of Product Education.
- Tracks, collects and compiles assessments for statistical analysis and reports.
- Attends meetings with Simpleview departments to learn about upcoming projects, campaigns and requirements.
- Assist with department’s production and support needs, including content/data entry and migration, as well as answering client questions via the Simpleview Client Portal.
- 1-3 years of applicable, professional experience.
- Proficiency with word processing programs and other office-focused software/equipment, such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with excellent time-management practices and the ability to prioritize work independently
- Independent self-starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail, with ability to identify and resolve issues with strong problem-solving skills
- Willingness to learn new applications, training provided
- Ability to work in a team-based environment
- Able to obtain a U.S. Passport and travel for on-site training opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience with content management systems, including Wordpress, Squarespace, Drupal and/or Joomla.
- Must work a minimum of 2080 hours in a calendar year
- Attendance, arriving at office on time
- Projects/tickets completed by due date and under budget
- Quality execution of tickets and projects
- Adherence to Simpleview’s Mission Statement and Core Values
Who We’re Looking For:
- Professionals with solid skills and solid principles
- People who know the web like an old friend
- Employees who thrive on problem solving and figuring things out
- Someone other people want to work with (organized, easy-going, non-toxic)
What's In It For You:
- Competitive pay & lots of ways to move up or around
- Endless coffee & relaxed dress code (but clothes required while in the office)
- A friendly, diverse, casual environment (you can bring your dog to work every day!)
- $2,500/year to spend on getting smarter
- Job security (0 rounds of layoffs since day 1 way back when)
- Great co-workers, including geeks, moms, artists & average Joes
- 100% paid medical benefits for employees and short term disability paid by the company + options for vision, dental, long term disability & life
- 401(k) match, home-buying help & loads more