We are looking for a Systems Administrator with an SRE/DevOps focus. You will join a team responsible for the availability, reliability, architecture, security and day-to-day operations of our SaaS environment - spanning multiple datacenters and countries.
This role includes a mix of web, server, network and security administration duties - as well as troubleshooting and incident response. In this role you will have the opportunity to innovate, prototype and be instrumental in evolving the next phase of our production architecture.
SimplePart is a data, software and services company serving global Automobile and Motorcycle brands in the Fixed Operations (Parts, Accessories and Service) space. We operate business-critical (99.999% SLA) ecommerce websites for global Fortune top-10 enterprises, and thousands of dealerships. Our eCommerce and cataloging products power programs for the world’s leading vehicle brands - including Subaru, VW, Audi, Volvo, Toyota, Lexus and BMW.
- Windows Server installation, setup, configuration, hardening and administration
- Federated environment synchronization using DFS
- Management of IP addresses, Domains, DNS
- Firewall administration including NAT entries, Firewall rules, Packages, VLANs
- Continuous monitoring and response to advanced threats, performance and health (EDR)
- Tuning of IIS, Windows, Server Hardware and Networking Equipment to resolve complex performance issues
- Architect, deploy and maintain servers,network devices, security infrastructure and tools
- Research and analyze potential new threats, attack vectors and risks and implement proactive mitigations
- Create and manage CI/CD build and release tools and processes using PowerShell and Azure DevOps
- Scripting for automation, system maintenance and administration using PowerShell, Python and others
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and root cause analysis in a high pressure environment
- 24x7 On-Call rotation to support resolution of acute issues
- Security incident response (SIEM)
- SSL certificate management
- Patching of servers and networking equipment
- Capacity planning
- Periodic recovery testing of DR plans
- Manage PCI security compliance
- Produce and maintain relevant documentation including run-books, processes and diagrams
An ideal candidate will have extensive experience working with these technologies:
- Windows Server
- Microsoft IIS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Load Balancing (HAProxy)
- DNS (Multi-datacenter routing and high availability)
- Firewalls (PFSense)
- IDS/IPS (SNORT, Symantec)
- VPN (OpenVPN/IPSEC)
- Servers (Supermicro)
- Switching (Cisco)
- EDR tools
- Active Directory
- Google Apps
- Azure DevOps (VSTS/MSBuild)
- Core datacenter infrastructure (racking, security, power, cooling, fiber, etc)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals, including HTTP, HTTPS, SNMP, SMTP, FTP, NTP.
These additional qualifications would be a bonus:
- 3-5 years in a System Administration role
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- CCNA or equivalent certification
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/CIS or equivalent
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.