We are looking for a creative and passionate Copywriter to join our marketing team. The ideal candidate will be able to use their knowledge of marketing techniques and command of the English language to help us craft engaging content for marketing and sales campaigns, PR and promotional collateral. We need someone who can not only write for and on behalf of some of the world’s largest automotive brands, but also knows how to fine-tune their messaging depending on the audience - corporate staff, field staff, dealer personnel and consumers.
- Write or help write appealing, benefit-rich marketing, sales and promotional pieces for different target segments and specific media formats;
- Act as SimplePart’s chief copywriter and editor for marketing, sales and promotional collateral, as well as PR communications;
- Work collaboratively with members of the marketing, sales and account teams to ensure collateral consistency across channels and campaigns;
- Partner with the sales team to help grow and pursue target prospects by leveraging marketing channels including digital advertising, email marketing, print and experiential;
- Partner with client teams to develop creative briefs for marketing, promotional and lead-generation activities;
- Maintain a thorough, working knowledge of SimplePart’s product/services.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles coupled with a solid ability to write engaging content for different target audience;
- Comfort with new technology and the ability to communicate with those less savvy;
- An energetic outgoing personality with a positive can-do attitude;
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both online and in the office;
- Ability to explain complex things in a simple manner;
- Previous automotive industry or hobbyist experience;
- 2+ years of agency experience.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Professional experience in writing marketing content;
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tools and channels;
- Willingness to learn and take ownership of projects;
- Passion for the automotive and/or powersports industries;
- Open to feedback and constructive criticism;
- Team player.
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 3,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, why you’re an ideal candidate and some examples of industry work (website copy, campaigns, social media posts, etc) that you admire. Please send your resume and cover letter.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.