We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Platform Development group. We are specifically looking for a hands-on candidate with experience working embedded within technical teams.
We work at a very fast pace, using a hybrid agile sprint process. You will work alongside our technical teams, and along with a Business Analyst, to organize and manage work - ensuring we meet deadlines and deliver high quality work.
- Long-term sprint planning to make room for important internal priorities, as well as client projects.
- Expectation-setting with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communication regarding project status and progress.
- Ensure projects are “ready to work” for the team.
- Manage and oversee the flow of work through the team.
- Take over our hybrid-agile process.
- Create systems and metrics to measure performance and quality.
We live in VSTS and Asana. Experience in these tools will be very helpful.
is a data, software and services company serving global Automobile and Motorcycle OEMs in the Fixed Operations (Parts, Accessories and Service) space. Our eCommerce and cataloging products power programs for the world’s leading vehicle brands - including Subaru, VW, Audi, Volvo, Toyota, Lexus and BMW.
This is a unique role with a passionate and dedicated team - please include a cover letter with your application to help us understand you, and how you might fit.