The Quality Automation Engineer will be responsible for creating and assisting in the development of automation that pertains to the daily health of our product. This role will share responsibility in finding, creating and utilizing tools to assist in best practices for Development code review. In addition, you will assist in identifying, vetting and logging existing technical and front end bugs for our clients. We want you to take initiative, become an in-house ninja on our platform, and get involved in the daily tasks that the Development team is working on. You will have the mindset to break things and help make them better!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Daily QA review and troubleshooting of bug fixes.
- Creation of automation tools that pertain to QA / regression testing.
- Participate in bi-weekly (a.m) Development code pushes.
- Be a company voice for product quality as it pertains to eCommerce and automotive industry.
- 1-2 years of professional experience working in an SaaS support role, or relevant experience supporting coworkers in quality control environment.
- Knowledge of Selenium, Katalon, or any equivelant automation tool for testing API, Web, and Mobile apps.
- Knowledge of regression testing and Cross-Browser compatibility issues.
- WCAG Awareness a plus, but not required.
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and culture.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio and ASANA a plus, but not required.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office and Google Apps suite.
- Exposure to or knowledge of development languages (bonus if they are in the Microsoft Tech Stack)
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 3,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.