Work with our Design and Development teams to bring cutting-edge digital design work to life - creating beautiful, interactive ecommerce experiences for Fortune-10 top global brands. Each of these brands’ digital personalities is unique - however they are all built on a common back-end platform. In this role you will apply your expertise in front-end interface development to mold our platform for each brand, working alongside the world’s top agencies as well as our own internal teams.
We are looking for an interface-minded developer, with a pixel-perfect eye for detail and design. Our clients include the world’s top car and motorcycle brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers - our work spans many countries and languages. Your work will be what customers of these brands see and feel as they shop with these brands online.
- Work to an incredibly high standard, executing rich interactive experiences for top global brands
- Work in a team setting, handling multiple projects simultaneously
- Portfolio of interface development work in relevant technologies
- Experience working in relevant languages
- Degree not required. With the right experience, we will train.
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Knowledge of Cross-Browser compatibility issues and solutions
- eCommerce or Mobile design experience
- Experience with responsive design
- WCAG Awareness
- Knowledge of the automotive industry and culture
- Automotive or motorcycle dealership experience
To apply, please provide a cover letter along with access to a portfolio of work we can review.
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart serves the world’s top auto and motorcycle brands, including Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo and BMW. We power the Fixed Operations space with Data, Services and Solutions to help connect owners to Parts, Accessories and Service from their local Dealer.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic market. Our portfolio covers most major US car brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers, and serves a worldwide user base of nearly 5,000,000 monthly shoppers.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.