is looking for a marketing data analyst to join our Business Analytics team and bridge the gap between digital marketing strategy and data analysis. With an incredible amount of data that includes a decade-long end-to-end view of market, product, and shopper behavior that spans thousands of web properties, we have layers of complex seasonal and environmental demand factors on top of traditional retail and e-commerce competitive and user behavior data.
We’re looking for the person who can see the story behind all these numbers, and tell that story to both technical and non-technical audiences to drive strategy for our company and our clients. If you’ve got a proven track record, passion for modeling purposeful data, and an independent and analytical approach to your work, you’re exactly who we’ve been looking for.
Our ideal candidate can extract data from multiple sources with ease and can take ownership of several projects at once, all with an eye on the prize. You also enjoy the challenge of grasping and deciphering complex data schema while leveraging your analytical skills to drive strategic thought and effective decision making.
- Develop processes to ensure analytical insights can be incorporated into key decision making
- Develop creative solutions that improve business performance and can scale across multiple clients
- Assist with data automation projects to improve the efficiency and accuracy of reporting and analytics
- Develop understanding of clients’ performance across multiple channels
- Prepare brand-level presentations with impactful data to provide updates to executive leadership teams, showing flexibility and agility as the presentation message adapts to meet the business need
- Develop dashboards that provide insights and visualization into performance relative to KPIs, projections, and historical performance
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and competitive advantage for our clients
- Degree or experience in business, economics, math, data analytics, or a related field
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience designing analytical models and data visualizations using Power BI or a similar tool, in other words, being able to tell a story with data
- Experience analyzing consumer and financial data and identifying solutions to a business problem
- Confidence in ability to systemize tasks and improve processes
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to set goals and execute under tight timelines
- Experience, knowledge, or passion for the automotive and/or powersports industries is a plus
- Experience with R, Python, or SQL is a plus
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 4,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.