If you’re an ambitious, detailed-oriented digital marketer who also happens to have an interest in automotive – well, does SimplePart
have the position for you. As a Google Premier Partner, we’re looking for someone who specializes in paid search engine marketing (PPC/SEM) to join our team and help generate the best performance possible for our clients.
Our ideal teammate is someone who’s up-to- date on the latest online advertising strategies, plus is knowledgeable about the specificities in language and strategy that are most effective in our niche industry. This someone is also a lifelong learner like we are, plus a highly curious and enthusiastic team player who is comfortable strategizing, experimenting and implementing alike.
Our clients include some of the world’s leading car companies, such as Subaru, Toyota, Volvo, Volkswagen Group, among others -- so an interest in cars, motorcycles, motorsports or powersports is a big plus. A careful attention to procedures is a large part of this role, which has room for upward growth.
- Manage and optimize advertising accounts, including keyword research, writing/editing ads, bid adjustments, building new accounts, and maintaining spend keeping accounts within budget
- Monitor, test, and optimize accounts to increase performance
- Stay current with advancements in search engine marketing and digital advertising
- Light internal reporting and analysis
- At least 1 year in SEM, at an agency or client-side
- Has a solid foundation of SEM best practices, tools and technologies
- A team player with a positive attitude who wants what is best for the client
- Ability to plan and carry out responsibilities with passionate, a can-do attitude, and minimal direction while being detail-oriented with strong follow-through
- Comfortable and proficient with Excel and Google’s suite of products
- General proficiency with numbers and data will be expected
Qualities of an ideal candidate:
- Interest in cars, motorcycles, motorsports or powersports
- Knowledge of 3rd party SEM tools like Kenshoo, Marin, DoubleClick Search, etc.
- Understanding of Google & Bing Shopping Ads (PLAs) is a plus
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 3,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.