SimplePart is looking for an experienced Developer to join our Integrations team to create and manage systems which interface with key partners and clients to securely exchange data. This role will be responsible for high-volume batched data exchange, as well as real-time event-based interfaces.
Our existing Integrations are largely based in REST APIs, Microservices, custom .NET code, SQL scripting, SSIS, , DTS, SFTP, Powershell and Python. It’s a diverse set of systems serving partners across a wide range of technology stacks. These integrations are responsible for the reliable, speedy, trusted exchange of terabytes of information each month with Fortune 10 enterprises - the world’s top global car and motorcycle brands, and their partners.
Included in this work, you will be exploring new datasets - as well as writing custom code to access partner data stored in proprietary formats. There is a great deal of discovery involved. The key to our work is prototyping - then automating, ensuring we have validation and monitoring built-in.
- A diverse technical background with deep experience covering a range of languages and technologies
- Very experienced working in SQL within complex scripts, manipulating large datasets
- A track record building automation, monitoring and validation around data exchange
- Experience working in .NET and Python
- A performance and reliability oriented mindset
- Great research and documentation skills
- Experience working in PII/PCI sensitive environments
- Comfortable working directly with partner business and technical teams to gather requirements
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart serves the world’s top auto and motorcycle brands, including Toyota, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Volvo and BMW. We power the Fixed Operations space with Data, Services and Solutions to help connect owners to Parts, Accessories and Service from their local Dealer.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic market. Our portfolio covers most major US car brands, as well as thousands of individual dealers, and serves a worldwide user base of nearly 5,000,000 monthly shoppers.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.