Would the opportunity to craft content for major automotive and powersports brands and their official dealers make your heart race? SimplePart is seeking a highly-creative and tech-savvy Copywriter with a passion for words and a love of all things fast. The ideal candidate is a highly-curious, team-oriented individual who can write concisely, clearly and without hesitation about a wide variety of automotive and powersports brands and related industry subjects. As the Copywriter, you will be responsible for understanding the marketing strategy of our clients and communicating to car and motorcycle owners across all platforms, no matter what the make of their ride might be.
We’re looking for someone who can blend original, eye-catching writing with scientifically-sound SEO principles. We are a company of analysts and creatives working side-by-side, and our content needs to be as on-brand as it is data-driven. You need to be a lateral-thinking creative as comfortable crafting a compelling call-to-action as you are adapting keyword strategies and ideating new content strategies.
You must be able to write about vehicles, parts and related merchandise in a way that is knowledgeable, but also in such a way that the average owner can understand and relate to your content. This position requires you to be an enthusiastic lifelong learner and a knowledge distiller: SEO, much like writing itself, is dynamic and nuanced, and you will be expected to stay up-to-date on new trends in e-commerce, the automotive industry and SEO as a whole.
The best part? We have official relationships with manufacturers like Volkswagen, Audi, BMW Motorrad, Toyota, Subaru and more, plus dealer clients from nearly every major brand. You’ll get to be a part of that by producing content for those clients, big and small. Plus, you’ll enjoy a generous benefits package and work in downtown Atlanta with a close-knit, creative team.
- Write unique and differentiated site content for our clients that is clear, concise and grammatically correct
- Adjust previously written content to be more in-line with brand standards
- Improve previously written content using current SEO best practices
- Craft email campaigns that drive sales for dealerships
- Assist the marketing team in writing B2B communications
- Assist the SEM team in writing ads for search marketing
- Educated in marketing, writing or communications, preferably with a BA/BS in a related field or equivalent industry experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and interpersonal
- A diverse portfolio of copy for different media formats (ads, web content, email, video, etc.)
Special consideration will be given to candidates with:
- Copywriting experience (agency or in-house)
- Experience with website design and/or e-commerce
- Knowledge and/or experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Knowledge of the automotive and/or powersports space
- Experience in automotive marketing
- Extensive knowledge in the automotive or powersports Industry
- Previous presence in an automotive or powersports online forum
This is a fun, fast-paced, close-knit environment with plenty of room to grow and be creative. We are an established, solidly profitable company with a start-up working environment and a brilliant team. We offer full-time W2 positions with company-paid health/dental/vision/life benefits, FSA, matching 401(k), paid vacation, dog-friendly office, relaxed dress code, eclectic company culture, and a great office location in Downtown Atlanta.
SimplePart is a comprehensive e-commerce solution for automotive manufacturers and dealers interested in engaging the online auto parts consumer. Our dynamic suite of platforms and marketing services are proven to facilitate buyer engagement throughout every step of the purchase process and stage of vehicle ownership. Through constant innovation, SimplePart helps connect drivers with the best parts for their vehicles, one site at a time.
We are a nerdy and data-driven group, using design hand-in-hand with science to stand out in a dynamic retail market. Our portfolio of 1700+ national and dealer websites serves a worldwide user base of more than 4,700,000 unique monthly website visitors and delivers more than 12,000,000 daily page-views.
In your application, please be sure to include a cover letter that gives us an idea of your personality, who you are and what you're all about.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship. No recruiters, please.