Want an opportunity to be part of the something exciting? How about a career that is employee focused? What about working with a group of professionals who are tired of the “typical” office environment? If so we are looking for you! Our company is in the start-up phase and is going to be awesome!! We need your skills and talent in the hi-tech industry to help us get this off and running. We offer an exciting work environment for folks who prefer a career not just a job. This is an opportunity to get in on something that is going to grow quickly. It is an original idea and there is nothing like it in the marketplace currently. We have the financial capital now all we need is the human capital.
Responsible for ensuring internal end-user satisfaction during problem resolution process. Required to track detailed information, including diagnostic troubleshooting steps, about each end-user’s service need in an online ticketing system. Maintaining constant communication to end-users and other team members is essential for successful operation. Information technology is highly dynamic and the qualified candidate must have the ability to acquire and maintain a working knowledge of a wide range of applications and systems. A skilled approach to support, with emphasis on customer service is expected. The position requires a dependable, results-oriented team player, a self-starter who can work with minimal supervision and with the support of their peers.
- Emotionally intelligent ; demonstrates patience, understanding and empathy for a frustrated customer. Has a true desire to build a relationship with the customer.
- Problem solver ; takes the initiative to reproduce the problem before navigating a solution by understanding not just what went wrong, but what action the customer is after.
- Good communicator ; has a practiced grasp on how to reduce complex concepts into familiar, digestible terms for a customer, avoiding long-winded explanations and focusing on solving the issue quickly. Friendly, honest, and — most importantly — brief.
- Methodical ; deliberate, detail-oriented with the ability to get to the heart of the problem. Regularly follows up with customer until their problem is resolved.
- Creative and resourceful ; finds clever and fun ways to go the extra mile — and wants to do so in the first place!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Receive technical support requests from internal users via phone, email, and online ticketing system.
- Interact with end-users in a professional and courteous manner, providing quality service.
- Accurately identify, evaluate and prioritize end-users’ issues, requests and/or questions.
- Provide first level support and other documentation as necessary to aid in troubleshooting, resolving or reproducing the end-user issues or escalate as necessary.
- Document issues, requests and/or questions into ticketing system.
- Regularly communicate with end-users as to the status of open tickets.
- Perform post-resolution follow-ups to issues/requests.
- Increase productivity by continued improvement of knowledge level and troubleshooting procedures.
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to effectively document and triage most calls.
- Demonstrated understanding of how this role affects the end-user or other team members involved in serving the client.
- Mature approach with a focus on customer service, rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills.
- Effectively apply communication skills to build and maintain relationships.
- Able to work effectively with others and to build a shared vision which leads to accomplishing team goals and identifying/resolving problems.
- Knowledge of PC, laptop and printer hardware configuration, deployment and troubleshooting.
- Experience with Windows operating systems, G Suite – Gmail, Drive, Docs, etc.
- Prior experience utilizing ticket tracking system is a plus.