Inside Sales/Marketing Assistant For Immediate Hire
We are looking for an entry level part-time inside sales pro/marketing assistant to join our team! In this role you’ll be working directly with our Marketing Director to follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries, send out information packages and assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database. The ideal candidate will be a driven, hardworking, detail-oriented team player who can work independently. The candidate should be comfortable working in a start-up environment.
This position offers an hourly wage plus commission. You MUST be based in Portland, OR and a US citizen. This is an awesome opportunity for someone who:
- Loves a faster-paced, NO DRAMA workplace where office politics, gossip and negativity aren’t tolerated.
- Wants a company that truly CARES about its customers and employees.
- Is extremely detail-oriented and appreciates people who take an organized, systematic approach to achieving success.
- Likes to work in a small company where your input, contributions and ideas will directly impact the company’s growth and success.
- Is a quick, self-motivated learner who wants to work for a company that will invest in your education and training.
- Enjoys having conversations with (and helping) business owners.
- Loves building relationships with people and providing a true “Wow” experience.
- Wants a position that will offer upward earning and career advancement.
- To follow up on the leads coming into our office to schedule appointments, field questions, follow up on inquiries
- Send out information packages
- Assist in maintaining the integrity of the company’s database.
- Answer the phone, take detailed messages, etc.
- Calendar management i.e. helping schedule meetings etc.
- Help to create or modify documents in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ongoing ad hoc projects as requested
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- True team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Reliable, punctual, responsible and possesses a positive attitude
- Experience in inside sales position, preferably setting appointments in a business-to-business environment is a plus.
To apply, please send your résumé, along with a cover letter detailing why you think you’d be a great fit to join our team.