We are looking for a Content Editor to research, proofread, edit and publish online content.
Content Editor responsibilities include fact-checking writers’ articles and optimizing written pieces to increase user engagement. If you have excellent writing and editing skills in English, we’d like to meet you. Please share samples of your work by including either a portfolio or links to your published articles along with your application (optional).
• Edit, re-write blog posts/articles/press releases
• Write marketing copy to promote our products and services
• Proofread, re-structure and edit our content writers’ articles
• Update our website and social media pages with new content
• Optimize published pieces using SEO guidelines
• Generate new ideas around industry-related topics
• Monitor web traffic and user engagement (e.g., bounce rates)
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Capable of writing clear, concise and grammatically correct content – only in English
• Fast researcher, great attention to details
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g., WordPress)
• Knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite
• Familiarity with SEO and keyword research
• Excellent capabilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Team spirit, initiative, creativity, charisma
• The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven work experience as a Content Editor, Web Editor or similar role
• Experience in Literature, Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field
• Cryptocurrency knowledge (Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc.) is a bonus
In exchange, we’ll offer you motivating salary, an extremely flexible program, your own office desk, and, the most important thing, a pleasant environment in which you will develop yourself (together with our relatively new company).
Brantell has a team of content writing professionals ready to provide you with unique, compelling, and SEO-friendly articles. The company's main purpose is to help one's business thrive, meaning high-quality content that leads to increased traffic, and which eventually translates into increased profit.