Brantell is a content marketing company looking to expand its sales force.
If you own some of these qualities:
- Great verbal and written communication skills (in English);
- The ability to efficiently perform internet research and work across various online websites such as: forums, directories, social networks (e.g. LinkedIn, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook etc.);
- Knowledge in the Microsoft Office Suite or WordPress;
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Knowledge or experience in communication / journalism / public relations / advertising / marketing;
- Initiative, creativity, charisma;
- Great attention to details;
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills.
… then we would be more than happy to have you in our young, motivated and friendly team.
Your key responsibilities would be to:
- Maintain high activity level (research and e-mail clients daily);
- Find new ways of attracting new customers;
- Look for new, unconventional channels where you’ll promote our services;
- Present and sell our company’s services to current and potential clients;
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships;
- Follow up on new leads;
- Monitor the company's image; promote the company's services in the online environment;
- Continuously monitor the market and competition to update and/or modify the company's marketing strategy and policies;
- Collaborate/maintain contact with advertising agencies and media to promote the company/our services.
And, in exchange, we’ll offer you motivating salary, an extremely flexible program, your own office desk, and, the most important thing, a pleasant environment in which you will develop yourself (together with our relatively new company).
PS: este scris în limba engleză pentru că English is a must!